Ability to Hide Top Navigation Page For Presentations

Hello,

I frequently use Domo to give presentations around my institution. Since I am the 'Major Domo' of my instance, I have the ability to see every page in the window's top navigation. It would be helpful to have the ability to enter a sort of full-screen mode which hides the top many so it doesn't clutter the screen or confuse people. It is also a good security measure so certain groups don't see others dashboards.

Thanks,

Dan

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for your suggestion.  This has been submitted to our engineering team through ticket DOMO-43004.

• @StevenC can you please take a look at this?

• I agree, when put on a big screen with executive audience, it tends to be busy.  Removing pages and closing buzz is not sufficient, banners need to be removed.  Think powerpoint slideshow mode but retaining the drill and filter functionality.  

• @Gavatar,

Another one for your eyes.

Thanks!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Any updates on this?

We would also know if it is possible to hide the navigation bar and or the page/subpages area or the top (log area ) part.

We are not talking about F11 or slideshow! We are aware of their existance.

Thanks

Marialisa

This discussion has been closed.