Remove / Suppress card name from view in interactive dashboard

It would be helpful to have an option to show or not show card names on dashboards.  This is based off a case @pimogo submitted.  I think it would be a great idea to add as a feature to Domo down the road.

4 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Hi there.  I'm not sure if you were aware or not, but the new Stories functionality will allow you to do this.  You can turn the title on/off under Display Settings of each card while editing the Story.

• Thanks @PMLeema  That idea was posted in Oct 2018 before that was released.  I'm aware the functionality is there now and really appreciate Domo setting that up and for you to note that on here so people will see.

Thank you

Matt

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

Hi there.  I'm not sure if you were aware or not, but the new Stories functionality will allow you to do this.  You can turn the title on/off under Display Settings of each card while editing the Story.

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
This discussion has been closed.