Domo Certification?

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this, but does Domo plan to offer some way of certifying users/admins like some other software platforms offer?

I'm thinking this could help both users who are trying to find jobs, employers trying to locate good candidates, and Domo itself by virtue of the ability to indirectly educate more people on it's functionality.

Thanks,

Jason

12 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• + 1

• We are actually putting a plan in place to make this more formal and consistent at Domo. I dontg have immediate news here but we will to hopefully unveil something in time for Domopalooza!

Thanks!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

Please bookmark this url https://www.domo.com/certify and join the discussion here  on the recently announced program.

Thanks!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
This discussion has been closed.