Domo Certification at Page/Collection level

Hi

With the ability to "certify" cards, do we have the ability to certify at page/collection level - I have a number of cards/collections/pages that have been in place for a while, and are the "trusted" views - some of the views are quite numerous and would take a lengthy process to certify one by one - are there any plans to enable certification at a group level?

Thanks in advance

Nick 

6 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• This is something that would be helpful for us as well. We have pages with 4-12 cards and would like to be able to certify the entire page/collection rather than having to certify each card individually.

Thanks!

• Hi Domo Guys,

any input on this one as yet?

Thanks

Nick

• Hey Domo Team ?

Any movements on this?

Thanks in advance

Nick

• Just adding my vote here for expanded functionality. Any word on this yet DOMO? Also I'll look around for another post but I'd love to have a certification process for actual dataflows as well that can be used for Quality Assurance amongst my analyst team.

• Nick_
    Nick_ ⚪️

Hey Domo Guys

Not sure if this has been dismissed or..... not got around to a response??

• Nick_
    Nick_ ⚪️

@Domo

Having just received notification re Domopalooza, and noting certification content- kind of disappointed that not even a reponse from this note a few months ago.......

any input would be greatly appreciated

• Hi All,

Just revisting this - could you let me know your thoughts on this please

Thanks

Nick

• Let me check with product as the latest release may address some of this.

Thanks @Nick_  for pushing on this!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • @mikkomindanao @DaniBoy 

Hey DaniBoy - did you ever get any comeback on this one - I do think that this would benifit the user 

Thanks

Nick

This discussion has been closed.