Grouped and Stacked Card with 4 Data Fields

Hi all, 

I'm trying to build a group and stacked graph with 4 different data fields and was hoping someone could help me figure out if it's possible. 

I have a dataset that looks like the following: 

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 11.09.49 AM.png

I want to show, by date, the Survey Count by Name in one column next to the Tour Count by name in another column. 

Below, I drew out what I am envisioning, based on the data table above: 

img_1294.jpg

I'd appreciate any help in determining whether or not this is possible and, if it is, how I can achieve this. 

Thanks! 

Tagged:

Comments

• I think the below screenshot is what you were looking for?

• Not quite. I want tours next to surveys, so each "name" should appear in each column. One column for the number of tours for all three people, next to a column showing the number of surveys for all three people. 

You can see the graph I hand drew in my original post to see how I expect the graph to look once completed.

• I'm not 100% sure how to go about it given the data structure. Take a look at this link which goes into depth about grouped and stacked bar charts. They have some pretty good insights actually.

https://knowledge.domo.com/Visualize/Adding_Cards_to_Domo/KPI_Cards/Building_Each_Chart_Type/Grouped_and_Stacked_Bar_Graph

From what I've seen, I don't think the first column in each series can be stacked on itself.

• I agree with @dthierjung 

You will need to make some changes to your data structure.

Try getting to a more "flat" data set that looks more like this:2.png

You can then use a beast mode to calculate the different values you are looking for.  Here is the beast mode that I used for Tom - Survey Count:3.png

And here is the "Grouped and Stacked" bar graph:4.png

This discussion has been closed.

Hey, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Those who sign in get access to engage with even MORE fire content. To get involved, click one of these buttons!