An option to disable Domo everywhere and Publication

I would like an option to turn the following off:

• Domo everywhere
  • Publication

They've got some security issues so it would be nice if there is an option to disable it just like the report scheduler.

Best Answers

• Godiepi
    Godiepi 🟣
    Answer ✓

Hi@JonavilCello ,

First you will have to have Admin Priviledges or a custom role that allows you to get to it

to understand custom roles , refer to this link https://knowledge.domo.com/Administer/Controlling_Access_in_Domo

Domo everywhere :

To enable this feature, a user with an "Admin" default security role or a custom role with "Embed cards" enabled must go into Admin Settings > Company Settings > Company Overview, then check the box for Publicly embed cards. (From Domo knowledge base) https://knowledge.domo.com/Engage/Sharing_Content_Outside_of_Domo

Publication: To manage publications that any user with ability to do this  in your instance have created, go to Admin Settings> Publications    , a list of all publications will show up allowing you to Stop the publication and or delete the slide show completetly

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • JonavilCello
    Answer ✓

Thank you so much!

This is exactly what I am looking for.. I can disable by reverse action.

anyway, do you an idea on why does the iframe link still available inspite of disabling the embed option?

• Godiepi
    Godiepi 🟣
    Answer ✓

@JonavilCello 

if it still available in the website and you are the website content admin, just remove the code.

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'

Answers

• chrishaleua
    chrishaleua Utah admin

You can also override the status of each embed token from the domo everywhere section of admin. Just ate try status from public or private to off.