Filter to Identify records that fall between two dates

I have a dataset that includes an enrollment date and a disenrollment date.  The users need the ability to select a year and see anyone who was active during that year. Participants can be active for up to three years. I'm trying to create a filter card that allows the user to select a year and have that filter the data to anyone who was active during that year (Year(EnrollDate) <= [Filtered Year] AND Year(DisenrollDate) <= [Filtered Year]) but I've had no success.  Is there a way to do that in Domo without creating duplicate rows of data for each year since that would also duplicate any values? 

Example:  Client X is enrolled 3/1/2016 and disenrolled 7/15/2018 so they were active in 2016, 2017 and 2018.

Comments

• What field are you filtering on?  When a user selects the year 2017 they are applying a filter to look at a field and only keep the results that =2017.  

could you provide some screenshots of sample data, as well as how you are expecting the card to behave?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Those who sign in get access to engage with even MORE fire content. To get involved, click one of these buttons!