How to get datasets schema with field descriptions
I am looking for a way to extract the schema of my datasets including the description of each field.
I have GOV_Dataset-schemas (from Domo Governance Datasets) installed, so it partially solve my need.
Following I describe the unsolved part.
I have a data set with three columns:
dataset1 with a description of ‘datase1_description’ (description included with edit name and description in Domo datasets screen)
and columns (description included via data tab, schema icon, description column)
- colum1 type text with description of ‘column1_description’
- colum2 type number with description of ‘column2_description’
- colum3 type text with description of ‘column3_description’
In GOV_Dataset-schemas I can find three rows for dataset1:
- dataset1 column1 text dataset1_description
- dataset1 column2 number dataset1_description
- dataset1 column3 text dataset1_description
I would be happier if GOV_Dataset-schemas would give me
- dataset1 column1 text column1_description
- dataset1 column2 number column2_description
- dataset1 column3 text column3_description
Please if anyone knows of any other way to extract datasets scheme with custom description for each field I would appreciate the help.