Annotation by Filter

I think I know the answer to this but want to double check. When using a date annotation.  If you ONLY wanted to annotate a date BECAUSE of a filter.  Say just for one account or something was filter, then you'd want to annotate a date.  But with any other filter applied you don't care.  Is there a way to sync the date annotate to ONLY show when the proper filter is applied or show what filters it would apply to?  Thanks, Matt

Tagged:

Comments

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Indiana 🟤

I don't think there's a way to do this since the annotations are stored on the date level and not any filtered sublevel.

• Hi There,

I don't know of a way to do this either. Could you look at building cards filtered for specific situations like this?

Jarvis

• Thanks for all the replies.  I think what I'll do is create a filtered annotation google sheet offsite and then for my annotation, tell the user to reference that cell. So that way people that may not need to see the annotation won't/can't and reduce any confusion.  Maybe I'll do something like "Filtered Annotation Note found on FILENAME at Row Y.  Something like that.  I dunno, thinking out loud.  Thanks again.  

This discussion has been closed.

Hey, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Those who sign in get access to engage with even MORE fire content. To get involved, click one of these buttons!