Pivot table-Add one blank row

Hi Team,

Is there any option or way to add a row heading and a blank row in pivot table. Something like as in attached screen shot, done for DB1 row and PRG row.

Thanks,

Neeti

Comments

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Budapest / Portland, OR 🟤

EDIT:: https://youtu.be/YgevJkjeFqw  video showing how to do it.

To get it as a pivot table, I imagine you'd have to treat your 'headers' like you do hierearchies in Excel Pivot Tables.

For example if you wanted to see a grouping for Customers by State, you have Customer and State value on each row, and then can use a Group By.

Your screenshot is a little tough b/c it looks like your Row Axis are measures.  But you could have measures grouped by category assuming the granularity of your data was one row for each metric.

• Hi @jaeW_at_Onyx ,

Thank you so much for the informative video. I am gonna follow this in my building activity.

My question was to have a blank colored row between the grouped values. As I have mentioned blue blank line against DB1 and orange blank line against PRG.

Could you please suggest me how we can add a BLANK line as given in my screen shot.

Thanks,

Neeti

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Budapest / Portland, OR 🟤

Neeti, a blank row could just be a row with a space in it.  Add it to the Measures table I described.

This discussion has been closed.