View last 2 weeks of data

Hello. I know there is an option to view Previous Week data. But how can I manage to display a week before the Previous, JUST AND ONLY the week prior.

Example

This week is 16 of the year

Previous week was 15

Pior to that, it was 14

I want a chart to display only data for week 14, and ANOTHER chart to display only Previous week's data (15)

Is there a way to show only week 14 in a chart?

Thanks in advance

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Indiana 🔵
    Accepted Answer

@MartinB 

I don't think there's a preset value for "Just the week 2 weeks ago" but you can do that last 2 weeks which would include both weeks which isn't what you're wanting. It could just be a simple beast mode though with a bit of gymnastics (date subtraction)

CASE WHEN `Date` > DATE_SUB(DATE_SUB(CURRENT_DATE(), DAYOFWEEK(CURDATE())), INTERVAL 14 DAY) AND `Date` <= DATE_SUB(DATE_SUB(CURRENT_DATE(), DAYOFWEEK(CURDATE())), INTERVAL 7 DAY) THEN '2 weeks ago' else 'NOT 2 weeks ago' end

And then just filter your card based on that specific value while specifying the past 3 weeks in your date selection for your card.

Granted this might add a bit of uncertainty if it says you're looking at the past 3 weeks but then are only showing a single week but you might be able to hide the date selector on your card and clearly note that this is only 2 weeks ago.

Answers

• I was just thinking of doing beast mode gymnastics, but I'd like to avoid that...

This discussion has been closed.

Hey, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Those who sign in get access to engage with even MORE fire content. To get involved, click one of these buttons!