Duplicate a page

Sometimes it's very useful to be able to duplicate a page with lots of cards. That way I can only make few changes to the new page.

88 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• @StevenC can you take a look at this please?

• Would be greatly appreciated if this is implemented! I've run into this issue a couple of times where we don't want new calculations to impact the current page before we're certain they are correct. Creating a duplicate of the page and powering that with a new dataset would be the quickest way! ?

Thanks!

Rosanne Broersma
  • Love this idea! Thanks for the feedback @jeaninejiang! We're taking a look at this one and will keep you updated as we make any progress.

• Has there been any progress on the item?  I have a page of cards to duplicate.  The I will change the filters after duplication.  I'll admit, seeing this was started in Sept and no comments from Domo recently infers that this is not possible.

• Part of the process should be selecting the datasource. So if you duplicate the page, you can select the new data that you want to use.

• Keep an eye out for this feature in the coming months.  We are working hard to produce a solution that will address your challenges with managing/duplicating pages with lots of content.  Thanks for the suggestions!  Thanks to everyone who +1 this suggestion!

• Ability to copy or duplicate pages

• Some of this functionality is already in beta testing right now, so we're pretty close to having it available to us.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Please up vote this idea as this feature is pending release and has been approved.

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • SEC
    SEC 🟠

Is this in place yet?

• Does anyone know when this functionality will be available?

• When will this be implemented?

• @MaryAnn22 Currently a release date for that is not available, but I will speak with the respective team and see if I can get some additional information for you.

• We really need this feature as well. Can you post and estimated release time frame? Before the end of the year? Sooner?

• This should be hitting our production environments in September.  Feature has been completed and we are in the final stages of testing.

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

Thanks @product_John for the update!

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

This is coming in September per @product_John last comment.

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
  • Save As is now available on the page level. This has been implemented. 

• Thank you!

• GREAT NEWS!!!

Thanks @ckwright

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
  • Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
  • I asked Domo support about the ability to duplicate and page and got this reply.  This worked great for me.

"When you click the wrench in the top right hand side of the page an option to "Save As" the page should show up. If you click that it will create a copy of the page with all the cards."

This discussion has been closed.