Managing terminated employee workflow

Hi,

One of the critical security risk that I currently have is the fact that Admin cannot change the credential owner.

For example, in our instance, we had the implementation team entered the company credential that we would like to utilize going forward.  Cards were made from the dataset, linked to this credential.  However, when I have removed the team from our instance, I still see the implementation team's name listed as the credential owner.

If you were to look at this case, this is very similar case for terminated employee.  And we do not want to risk the security setting when we are dealing with these cases.

Could you please create a function for Admin to override/manage credential owners?

Thank you

1 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for this idea. I am assigning this to our product manager @MitchyMitch8 for review.

• @alexpeay can you take a look at this one?

• @agathabae just to make sure I we are talking about the same area. You are referring to an account that is used to access a specific DataSource, correct?

In this case you need the ability to go in and change the account owner from one team member to another, correct?

Thanks for your feedback, I just want to make sure we are talking about DataSet accounts and not some other credential.

Alex Peay
    Product Manager
    Domo
This discussion has been closed.