Added a color key to Table

kboudrie
kboudrie Monroe, MI ⚪️

I'm hoping I'm just overlooking something obvious and someone can help me. I'm new to Domo but have worked with other BI software (Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx) so I feel like there has to be a way to add what I'm looking for.

I have built a visualization card with a spreadsheet-like table. I have added color rules to one of the columns. Is there a way to add a key to explain the colors? I've hunted through Domo settings, searched Domo help, and Googled. I'm starting to despair! Can someone help?

Comments

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Indiana 🥷

Hi @kboudrie 

You could attempt to add a Beast Mode as a column which use the same logic as your color rules and returned a description of that specific coloring. If you didn't want it on the same card you could create a new table card and just list that new beastmode as a column and add the same color rules to it so that it's a separate legend on the same page. The second method I tend to use when I've got many cards on the same page with the same coloring scheme so I don't have to add it to every single card.

**Was this post helpful? Click the heart icon**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
This discussion has been closed.