Beast Mode Calculations missing on subscriber instance

gospel
gospel βšͺ️

Hello ,

I have a few bm calculations created on my end and published into a subscriber instance. When I go to look at the charts though I get an error that the calculations are missing although they are there on the source. I have to pull in the field again for every chart - any thoughts?

Answers

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Budapest / Portland, OR 🟀

@jgospel if you think this is a bug, submit a support ticket.

information that may be of interest: was this a beast mode built on a dataset view or directly on the dataset, did you share the beast mode to the dataset or just create it at the card level?

Jae Wilson
    Check out my Domo Training YouTube Channel

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • gospel
    gospel βšͺ️

Hi Jae, It seems like a bug.

The bm field was created at the card level and published into the dataset (checked the box to share with dataset). The shared field also exists in the subscriber's instance - just does not auto recognize the field as the ID seems to be missed?

I deleted the subscription and tried again, still running into the same issue.

• gospel
    gospel βšͺ️

Hi @jaeW_at_Onyx Thank you for your response btw

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Budapest / Portland, OR 🟀

support is best equipped to confirm and fix bugs. The Dojo community can give how-to / hacks and workaround, but we can't fix product! Good luck!

Jae Wilson
    Check out my Domo Training YouTube Channel

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • MarkSnodgrass
    MarkSnodgrass Portland, Oregon πŸ₯·

@jgospel I use publish as well and have had various issues with things not showing up properly in the subscriber instance. I had to open up a support ticket to get them to fix it. Support didn't provide details, but there was nothing wrong with my beast mode. Seems to be just issues with the publish process.

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • gospel
    gospel βšͺ️

@MarkSnodgrass Thank you. Had a zoom call with support today and they are looking into it, def seems like a bug in the process.

• gospel
    gospel βšͺ️

Update: Turned out to be an issue tier 2 support had to resolve.