CSV size limitation in scheduled reports

Hello, we've noticed a modification in scheduled reports (with CSV file attached). In recent days, the CSV attached to our scheduled report is limited to 25K. Do you know if there was a modification of attached files (CSV) to a scheduled report recently ? Is there a way to remove this limit ?

Thank you for your help. Michel

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    MarkSnodgrass Portland, Oregon 🔵

If you are using the mega table card type, it is limited to 25,000 rows. Additionally, Scheduled Reports CSV attachments have a 5mb limit, but it sounds like the row limitation is your issue.

To get around this, you would need to look to export the actual dataset and there isn't a straightforward scheduled option to do this. It would likely require using the Domo API or the CLI tool.

• Michel_W
    Michel_W ⚪️

Thank you Mark, do you know if it is something new because it was working before with the same card ? Thx

• MarkSnodgrass
    MarkSnodgrass Portland, Oregon 🔵

I know the mega table limit has been in place since it was created. I don't have specific experience with the scheduled reports limitation, but I would be surprised if the CSV export was providing more data than the card that it is based off of.

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Indiana 🔵

That's been a restriction for a while. Has your dataset recently grown in size?