Facebook App Connector: Ad Accounts v Page Accounts

Hello,

I'm noticing that the quick app for Facebook only reels in page accounts and not advertising metrics. Is there anyway we can have a connector for Facebook Ads, similar to Twitter ads? 

1 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• They've created a Facebook ads connector. What's weird is I can't see it when I try to connect a dataset, but i definitely have a Facebook Ads connection. However, my account manager set it up, so it might still be in beta and you may have to get someone at DOMO to set it up for you.

Forewarning, the API is a nightmare, and not at all logically laid out. Also, you currently have to enter in your personal login information, even if it's under a Business Manager account, which is a bit unsettling. 

• Thank you for this idea. I am assigning this to our product manager @Court for review.

• @swyatt

We do have a connector for Facebook Ads. Please work with your Account Executive to gain access to this connector. 

• Archiving for solution presented

• DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
This discussion has been closed.