domo.onFiltersUpdate() does not exist in domo.js. domo.FilterContainer() gives error. Any solutions?

user080828
user080828 ⚪️
edited July 24 in Card Building

Thank you for your time viewing this post. I have 2 issues ongoing in one of my projects. The description of these issues are given below along with their errors. If anyone helps me in resolving them, ill be grateful.

domo.onFiltersUpdate(console.log);

This function is rendering me this error:

code.js:60 Uncaught TypeError: domo.onFiltersUpdate is not a function
at code.js:60

const my_array = [
  {
    column: "Name",
    operator: "IN",
    values: ["Dione Miu", "Golu Yar"],
    dataType: "STRING",
  },
];
domo.filterContainer(my_array); 

This function gives me this error:

next.built.js?v=1626466802:193 Uncaught TypeError: t.map is not a function
at next.built.js?v=1626466802:193
at Function.e.triggerUpdate (next.built.js?v=1626466802:193)
at T (next.built.js?v=1626466802:261)

Answers

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    jaeW_at_Onyx Budapest / Portland, OR 🟤

is it fair to assume that you've imported the domo.js library?

• @jaeW_at_Onyx, yes I am using domo.js via CDN.

• jaeW_at_Onyx

Have you confirmed that the domo library is available? can you accomplish other actions like get data from Domo? it seems unlikely that they would have deprecated onFiltersUpdate b/c that's integrated into all sorts of apps. Given t.map isn't a function, have you also confirmed that t is an array when your code executes?

• @jaeW_at_Onyx : I am able to get the data using domo.get(), which means that my domo library is working. I think they have deprecated onFiltersUpdate library, because I don't seem to find it in the definition i.e domo.js file.

I also needed your opinion on the second question concerning filterContainer() method.

• jaeW_at_Onyx

it's all in their documentation... check with support and confirm that the documentation is not out of date.

also confirm that your objects are arrays when they arrive...