Comparing beast mode calculations and resulting in a string
Due to confidentiality reasons, I'm trying to create a card where it shows if a student has Completed or Not completed a series of tests (we don't want to reveal their actual scores).
The Complete/Incomplete column keeps showing as Incomplete no matter what I try to do. I tried switching it to Integers (Complete = 1, Incomplete = 0, but that just made the entire column 0). I've tried adding "sums" around my beast modes and that didn't work.
I suspect this is a result of this limitation. But any suggestions? Ideally I want to put this in a pivot table so I can send the report to the interested parties once a month.
- Points Numerator = Integer from the dataset
- Points Denominator = Integer from the dataset
- Grade = Beast Mode calculation of
- Passing Grade = Beast Mode calculation where I manually add in the Passing Grades. There are 5 tests that have unique passing grades, and 5 that are Pass/Fails, hence the 100%.
(CASE when `GradeObjectId`=235 then 84.9 when `GradeObjectId`=266 then 84.9 when `GradeObjectId`=276 then 84.9 when `GradeObjectId`=279 then 79.9 when `GradeObjectId`=281 then 84.9 else 100 End)
- Complete/Incomplete = Beast Mode calculation where I compare the values
(CASE when 'Grade' >= 'Passing Grade' then 'Complete' else 'Incomplete' End)