Export Dashboard to Excel

Hello,

I've built a dashboard with multiple tables - each with unique datasets. How can I export to excel without having to select each table, manually export each table to excel, and then combine in the same excel workbook in excel?

Ideally, each table from the dashboard would export to its own tab in the same excel workbook.

Best Answers

• amehdad
    amehdad 🟢
    Accepted Answer

Hi there, I don't believe that exporting option is available currently. As far as I am aware, it is only possible to export each table/card, from a dashboard, as a page via 'Export as PowerPoint'. It has been requested a while ago [https://dojo.domo.com/discussion/26571/export-page-of-cards-as-excel] but no updates since.

• amehdad
    amehdad 🟢
    Accepted Answer

@ChaseFinanceData, considering that there's multiple unique datasets you're working with, you're better off doing the bulk of the work through that Excel plug-in. It offers a 'Query Builder' so you can re-create your table views across the different Excel tabs once and then continue to refresh the data via Domo Datasource Download Wizard. Definitely read through the link Mark provided before trying it out.

Answers