Anyone else experiencing issues with the Facebook Ads Advanced Connector starting Feb 8th?

cMac
cMac ⚪️
edited February 9 in Connectors

The Facebook Ads Advanced connector began deleting historical data for some connections and zeroed out metrics on other connections. The issue just recently started, but I haven't had any luck repopulating the missing data.

Most of these connections have been running for months with no problems and now all of them broke on the same day.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    MarkSnodgrass Portland, Oregon 🥷

I believe @KenTravels is having this same issue. I would suggest opening up a support ticket and see if that gets Domo to look into the issue further.

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • cMac
    cMac ⚪️

Thank you @MarkSnodgrass for reminding, I do actually have a few tickets created for these issues. I really wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing the same issue considering the odd timing of all these connectors failing on the same day.

• I created a ticket but it was 12 days later before they responded. Connector started working 3 days after the problem with no changes. ??

No help from support

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Indiana 🥷

My guess here is that Facebook deprecated any API version prior to v12 recently and it cause an issue with the connector but was upgraded to a newer version so it’s working now. Complete guess though. I only know Facebook deprecated their APIs prior to v12 because it cause me some issues outside of Domo

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**