JSON/HTTP in Workbench

It would be amazingly useful to have a JSON or general HTTP option in Domo Workbench. This way, instead of bogging down the connector's team with custom JSON integrations, I could set up my own job and have it retrieve from my premises using the Workbench. This would save a lot of time and speed up integrations for savvy users.

Tagged:
8 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• @alexpeay is the product manager for this area.  He will take a look at this request and provide an update.

•  @brentjanderson we are working on a JSON data type for Workbench and it should be release next quarter. In addition we have been working on a plugin platform that will allow you to build custom plugins using DLL for specific additional data type needs for things like HTTP. This will also be available in early 2016. If you are interested in more information on the plugin platform please let me know and I will add you to the beta list for when we make our plugin development information available.

Alex Peay
    Product Manager
    Domo
  • Alex Peay
    Product Manager
    Domo
  • Came here to see if anyone had a solution for this.  I, too, would love a JSON connector.  Having this capability would quickly expand the endpoints I could leverage in my DataSets.

• We are working on this and it will be available in Workbench 4.

Alex Peay
    Product Manager
    Domo
  • Alex Peay
    Product Manager
    Domo
This discussion has been closed.