Value scale needs conditional decimal

Not sure if 'conditional decimal' is what we shoudl call this, but here's the basic idea.

As displayed in the image below, I want my chart values to show as currency without a decimal. However, based on the particular scale that draws for the report below, Domo is should $2m, $2m, $3m, instead of $2m, $2.5m, $3m. This causes confusion when I present these reports, especially in Powerpoint format. I do not want the decimals to show in my data values, and I don't really want decimals anywhere else on the value scale, just where this $2m is repeated.

This is further complicated because when I set up a chart, it may not draw a scale in this way, but as new data is added (to hundreds of cards at once), some particular cards may have this issue and it's impossible to detect without doing a review of all updated cards.

I'm hoping Domo can introduce some sort of "smart" decimal system, that adds a decimal at the halfway mark on scales such as the below.

Capture.PNG

Broadway + Data
1 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• FYI this is still an issue but I noticed the scale behaves properly if I am using number labels, it does this inaccurate labeling on Currency only.

Please address this, it is causing a lot of confusion among my colleagues and executives.

I realized I actually typed the wrong thing in my original post -- the scale here should show:

$0, $500k, $1m, $1.5m, $2m, $2.5m - it should never reach $3m because it is meant to be at intervals of $500k, which is automatically scaled in Domo, I did not indicate a min/max for this card.

Thank you!

Broadway + Data
This discussion has been closed.