Option to Stop/Terminate Data Run

Hi,

I am currently using a connector, it would be great, if there will be an option to stop a data run

This option will be very helpful, especially if you are working on a large dataset, and you later found out in the middle of import/update, that you need to change something on the dataset. what happens is, i wait for the import to finish, before i can run the import again.

Thanks

8 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• @Court is the prodcut manager for this area.  He will take a look at your suggestion and respond.  Thank you for submitting the idea.

• Newbie,

This is a great idea. We are looking at options for how we can cancel or start a data run once you have started it. I agree this would be very helpful in case of an issue you realize once a large job is running or if the data run appears to be stuck. 

Alex Peay
    Product Manager
    Domo
  • Alex Peay
    Product Manager
    Domo
  • I have a data flow that has been running for 17 hours and now I'm reading that there isn't a way to stop it?

• yes, apparently we need to wait 24 hours? there should really be an option for the end-user or at Domo back-end to stop the data flow, instead of the long waiting time, especially if the user is sure that the dataflow doesnt take that long, since we already have a reference on the average successful duration runs of the dataflow

a very possible scenario, a user waited for the dataflow to finish in 24 hours, and then the same issue happen again. we need to wait another 24 hours? the data is now 48 hours old..and so on.

• This has been solved. The option to stop is part of Domo. 

Thanks!!!

• Alex Peay
    Product Manager
    Domo
  • @newbie @fsalinas as mentioned by fsalinas this was delivered in April, have you had a chance to try this feature out? Does it satisfy the request that you had made? Are there other enhancements we can make to this particular feature to improve your experience?

Alex Peay
    Product Manager
    Domo
This discussion has been closed.