Beast Mode In Sumo

Having the ability to create beast mode calculations in Sumo would be useful and save time. Currently I need to create a dummy card and create the calculation I need in Sumo, then after I add the field to Sumo, remove that card. Having all of these features in one area would be more functional.

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea.  @ckwright is our PM for this area and will respond.

• How about actually being able to mass-manage Beast Mode calcs from a location, similar to Data Sources?  Forget having to go into a card to create a Beast Mode... if i can specificy a data source, it would be great just to be able to build the Beast Mode without having to be in a card.  

Then, rather than the "Share Calculation on Dataset" fuction within a card, have the ability to either globally (within the same data source) or card/selectively apply the Beast Mode.  There's nothing wrong with being able to build within a card, but it would be great to have a global build capability that doesn't require being in a card.

**Say thank you by clicking the 'thumbs up'
    **Be sure to select the answer that represents the best solution and mark as "Accept as Solution"
  • Thanks for both of these ideas. The manage beast mode page is another dojo idea. We are looking into that feature as well as bringing beast mode into Sumo Card. 

• Any status update on this feature request?

• ckwright
    ckwright

domo

💎

@gary7135 Thanks for checking in. This request is still a priority for Sumo tables. The dev team is currently working higher priorities. I will provide an update once this enhancement begins in development. 

This discussion has been closed.