Legacy Members

Are there any plans to have logins to the dojo for legacy members, who have run Domo in the past but are no longer on an active instance?

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
3 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea.  @DaniBoy is admin for Dojo and can respond.

• @nalbright the current set up for the Dojo requires an active login to an active instance of Dojo. Does this situation pertain to you or someone else? or are you exploring a possible scenario?

Thanks!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • This particular scenario does not apply to me yet, but I am concerned that it will be the case very soon, so I wished to at least draw attention to it while it was possible for me to do so.

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
  • @nalbright we will have to investigate such a scenario internally. Especially when a top Dojo contributor like yourself is impacted.

I'll circle back on this soon.

Thanks!
    Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Dani,

Thanks for the heads up.  This was the most indirect way I could give warning to that in a way that would be at least potentially applicable to others as well.

Regards,

Nathan

This discussion has been closed.