A Place For Blogs On The Dojo

This idea was more for the domo community.  While browsing the dojo yesterday during Domo Dojo Day, I saw somewhere listed a reference to blog posts, and I realized that there was no convenient place for Dojo members to share their longer blog posts about Domo.  As a fairly prolific blogger myself, I tend to have a fair amount of information to share, and while I'm not sure how many people would want to read my entries, I think it would be a good way to add narratives and stories to the Dojo experience :).

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
1 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• @nalbright this is a great idea and something we are considering. I will reach out to you directly to discuss and then share more information with the broader Dojo to see if others are interested as well.

Thanks!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • I'm glad to hear that this idea is under review.  ?

"When I have money, I buy books. When I have no money, I buy food." - Erasmus of Rotterdam
This discussion has been closed.