Alert system should have multiple variables

We should have capability to set up an alert for an specific customer if the report is presented by Branch or Region (in the case that customer data is included into the data set).

Example: AR Aging, if a customer increase balance by 10 % week over week, even if the card is presented by Branch or Region.

In other words, DOMO Alert system should have multiple variables, which would be required to do so.

This will help to track more specificly those values driven negative performance.

3 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea.  @mdelorey is our PM for this area and will respond.

• Hi @GIriarte! This feature sounds really similar to a few things we are working on including period over period analysis. I'd like to hear more about your use cases and do a screen share to see what you're looking at. Would that be possible?

Retired Domo Alum
  • A good example of this is if we need to set up an alert for an specific customer
    (the card is presented by Branch or Region, but the customer data is included into the data set). Example: AR Aging, if a customer increase balance by 10 % week over week.

This will help us to not only follow the Branch's total but the specific ones who are driven the Aging.

This could help as well in multiple other cases by specific customers like:

Service performance: alert on delay on fill an order, alert to know about big order arrived, Turn Over alert, etc. 

Let me know any quesitons and THANKS!

• ok great thanks for the clarification. this spans a few of our current projects in development so i'll keep you posted.

are you interested in joining beta programs for some of these features?

Retired Domo Alum
  • Sure, let me know.

This discussion has been closed.