export Sumo cards as a powerpoint

We should have the ability to export Sumo cards as a powerpoint future enhancements to your Domo dashboard.

Or to Excel but keeping the same Sumo Table instead of the original data set formatting.

17 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea.  @ckwright is our PM for this area and will respond.

• Thanks for suggesting this idea, our team will look into this requirement. 

• Hi,

Any updates on this suggestion?  @ckwright

Thanks!

• ckwright
    ckwright

domo

💎

@Jhona_Sarmiento I do have a question for you, when exporting a Sumo card to powerpoint do you need solution to define if any columns repeat on each slide? Or in this example, is simply exporting a Sumo table with 15 columns broken out into 3 pages with 5 columns on each page sufficient for you? 

• Any updates on this request.  I currently resort to either taking a screen shot or exporing the data into Excel and RECREATING my own table for export to PPT. 

• ckwright
    ckwright

domo

💎

@scieloch Did you see my question above to @Jhona_Sarmiento ? Are able to take a few minutes to provide feedback of exporting Sumo to PPT. What you would expect to experience when you are exporting a Sumo table with large amounts of columns? When exporting a Sumo card to powerpoint do you need solution to define if any columns repeat on each slide? Or in this example, is simply exporting a Sumo table with 15 columns broken out into 3 pages with 5 columns on each page sufficient for you? 

This discussion has been closed.