CHANGE DAILY DOMO FORMAT BACK

The new daily domo format is terrible in comparison to the old version. Smiley Sad

How do you change it back to get the list view summary, vs. the individual card updates without Green/Red color indicators? 

1 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• @MitchyMitch8 is the product manager for this area.  He can respond to this.

• The daily Domo format will not revert back to the old version. You have another idea on this topic that is under review and is being considered.

Thanks again for your great suggestions in the Ideas exchange.

regards,

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Thats a shame. The daily domo is no longer useful and I have since disabled it. 

• I was just talking to other DOMO users at dinner tonight and we had the same thought! Old format was better!
    Dojo Community Member
    ** Please like responses by clicking on the thumbs up
    ** Please Accept / check the answer that solved your problem / answered your question.
  •  @MitchyMitch8 check it. "Old Format was Better"

• Guys it would be helpful to better understand the key features you feel are being lost that do not carry forward in the new UI.

Thanks!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • The value in the Daily Domo was that it provided a quick list/view summary of all the cards you wanted to track easily in a single view. Better than that, it had color coded indicators that shows if the card had increased or decreased in a day over day %. Those color codes, helped you focus on which card you wanted to drill into.

The best way to describe what it looked like or "acted" like was a Stock Portfolio:

2016-01-26_12-27-59.jpg

The Daily Domo format changed what was good about it. It no longer gives a list view, no longer shows the color codes and doesnt provide a quick summary look.

Instead, it now looks like a static version of a mobile app page.

This discussion has been closed.