Enable Admin to Force Page Analyzer

We are building a set of KPIs where changing the filter changes the view of the data. For example, we are showing revenue, volume, price, etc. by company and by division. If we do this as one KPI per division, it would result in over 15 cards on the page. In order to keep the number of total KPI cards down, it would be great to use the Page Analyzer as the way to change the view of the data - that would enable us to have three large cards on the page with the ability to filter the department. This would give us the best of both worlds - a quick snapshot of enterprise data with the ability to filter by department.

However, since the Analyzer is user-specific, I cannot control this functionality for my users.

A possible feature would be to give an Administrator the ability to 'force' the Page Analyzer for a specific page so that ALL users have it enabled by default. In addition, default filters would need to be specified.

Thanks!

2 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea @tpmonahan.  I am assigning to our product manager @michaelf for review.

• Thanks for the feedback @tpmonahan! Would 'forcing' it be to keep users from filtering in other ways or simply to have those preset filters on the page for each user?

@product_John could a custom DomoApp be a possible current fix for this? 

• You could accomplish this with a Custom App, but the Apps themselves don't retain page analyzer settings per user or session.  It might be easier to manage this with PDP @alexpeay

This discussion has been closed.