User Inactivity Alert

It would be helpful to have an alert which automatically sends to users when they have not viewed a card or page within an allotted number of days.

For example, I have developed a dashboard which reports on the progress that users made toward the strategic plan. Cards in these dashboards are linked to a qualtrics form, which they are suppose to submit each month to record the actual progress. If a user submits their update through the qualtrics form and does not view their progress in their specific dashboard, I would like the card or page to email them as a reminder to review their content.

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea.  @mdelorey is the product manager for this area and will respond.

• hey @Dan! i'm on the product management team here at Domo. i'd love to take a look at your dashboards and understand a bit more about the work flow your people go through to make sure i capture the use case as accurately as possible. would you be able to connect via email or over the phone? if so, send me a direct message with the best time to contact you.

Retired Domo Alum
  • mdelorey
    mdelorey

domo

💎

Retired Domo Alum
This discussion has been closed.