WB 4.5 Lookup Transform bug/error (Not present in WB 4)
Since updating from WB 4 to 4.5 the lookup transforms not no longer work properly.
I keep getting "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." on most of the jobs that have lookup transforms.
I think I isolated the problem to jobs that have more than 1 lookup transfrom.
It worked perfectly fine on WB 4.0.
I have tested a job using the same lookups individually and they work fine, but when I setup two lookups I get the error every time.
Unless an update fixes the issue this week I will need to revert back to WB 4 and I will no longer be able to provide feedback on the matter.
I have attached the log of my test job.