HTML error every time I try posting in the dojo

Hi Dojo I am getting an error that prevents me from posting every time I add an entry in the dojo it says invalid html was found in the message body this is the 5th time i try to post this entry hopefully this time it will go through

Best Answers

• AS
    AS 🟣
    Accepted Answer
    Me, too. Β  I flip the body text to HTML and then remove whatever markup is there. Usually it's just paragraph tags, so I'm not sure what's up.
  • DaniBoy
    DaniBoy πŸ”΅
    Accepted Answer

Β 

OK we believe we have it fixed. Please let me know if you run into any more issues.

Again my apology for any inconvenience caused in the last 24 hours.

Β 

Thanks!

Dani

Answers

• Guys,

Β 

Let me know if this is still happening, I am working with our platform IT team to identify the issue which began in the last 24 hours.

Β 

I made some short term setting changes to alleviate this.

Β 

Let me know of any issues posting.

Β 

Thanks!

• AS
    AS 🟣
    I can see that any time I have a line break my posts won't go up. So posts end up being blocks of text for me. Not the easiest to read.
  • AS
    AS 🟣

Here is another test message in this thread.

Β 

To respond to your prior PM about it.

• Thanks Aaron!

Β 

I believe posting is without issue at this time.

Regards,

• it seems it still happening.

in this case , when I click on Post, it returned an error, but It actually posted. I did not notice it until I removed all html code like Aaron suggested, and see the dupllicated post after trying again.

Screen Shot 02-17-17 at 04.08 PM.PNG

• @Godiepi,

Β 

I checked with our platform provider on your feedback.

Β 

"This is definitely not the same issue we saw yesterday. Please have the user clear their browser cache."

Β 

Hope this takes care of any lingering issues.

Β 

Please let me know!

Thanks!