Report on Column with Multiple Unique Values
We are looking to build cards on a field/column that has multiple values from JIRA and need to report on it into DOMO.
Fi eld Information: Field contains associates names, and can contain anywhere from 0 to 20 people in this field for each row. This field can contain anyone from hundreds of end users we have today in the environment.
- For Example: Field contains values of : End User 1, End User 2, End User 3
When this field is pulled into Domo, each row containing this information in the column is now just one string of text and one value, instead of multiple values. We need to be able to build a card in DOMO to show the separate values in this field, and sum the total based on each end user:
Example of Data Pulled Into DOMO:
- Row One, Field Value: End User 1
- Row Two, Field Value: End User 1, End User 2
- Row Three, Field Value: End User 1
- Row Four, Field Value: End User 1, End User 3, End User 2
Example for Reporting Needed on Card:
- End User 1: 4 results total
- End User 2: 2 results total
- End User 3: 1 result total
Example of Reporting We are Getting Now (not what we need):
- End User 1 Total: 2
- End User 1, End User 2 Total: 1
- End User 1, End User 3, End User 2 Total: 1
What we want to be able to do is report how many times an end user shows up for each record, based on our process in the tool. How do we get DOMO to identify these unique values for the end users in order to report on each one individually?