Use any Programming language in Beast Mode
I see the main purpose of beast mode as to perform manipulations on data which commonly consists of date, string, mathematical operations, etc.
Now, all these things can be easily done in popular programming language such as Java, python, C#, etc.
Wouldn't it be better if we can code using these to do all the manipulations on data ?
Some benefits of using these existing programming languages which I see :
1. Easy for the already existing large community of developers to adopt Domo
2. Having Domo's own syntax in beast mode introduces a learning curve and a pain point for people using Domo
3. Benefit from the abundant resources of already existing programming languages
I am sure this will open up new horizons for doing complex operations on data, resulting in better graphs giving good insights on data.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board