Hygiene for merged Beast Mode calculations

I often repoint cards from one data source to another, due to some kind of change I've made to the improve the columns in the datasource.

When I repoint the card Domo does a great job of making sure fields match up, however it often creates duplicate Beast Mode calculations with a "merged" ID -- and the only way to get rid of those is to open the applicable cards (THANK YOU for telling me which cards are using that value when I try to delete it) and replace the value with the same value, but the one without "merged" etc. 

Capture.PNG

I would love to be able to see a list of all of the "merged" beast mode calculations on the cards to which they pertain, so I could my systematically repoint the cards properly, so my front-end users don't see this:

Capture.PNG

I know you're working on displaying more detailed information with regard to data sources, so hopefully this could be considered for that area. If nothing else, maybe someone from Domo can help me make a table card with the name of the beast mode calculation and the applicable card(s) so I can do QA on my own.

Thanks!

Broadway + Data
Tagged:
13 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thanks for your idea @RobynLinden.  I am assignign this to our product manager @ckwright for review.

• Thanks for this idea, we have also heard other requests of a beast mode page to manage the different beast modes on cards and data set. This use case could also be included in that area. 

This discussion has been closed.