Ability to include 'Latest Data Date-Stamp'

In the datasource information section of a card, there should be the ability to show when the data was last refreshed/updated (which it shows currently) and the latest/max transaction date or some date of significance. Our data comes in about 2/3 weeks delayed, so it would be nice for users to see what date the data is through.

datasource.jpg

2 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea @pravaliya.  I am assigning to our product manager @StevenC for review.

• Thanks for the suggestion@pravaliya! Just to make sure I understand your request, you'd like to see a date pulled from the datasource itself (maybe the most recent transaction date) and shown on the details card view where it shows when the dataset was last updated?

• yes! that would be perfect. Right now i have to create a card on each collection that shows the max transaction date for each data set, instead of it showing on the update information on the card itself. 

• Thanks for the clarification @pravaliya. I've created internal ticket, DOMO-72691 to review this suggestion with our engineering team.

This discussion has been closed.