Deleted Cards show up in a search

Current State - You delete a Domo Card. You do a search because you can not find the location of a card. Deleted card comes up in the search and if you open one, it shows that it is in the Overview page.

Future State - You Delete a Domo Card and it is permanently deleted. It will not show up in a search and is removed

Not sure if this is a bug or the way Domo was designed?

1 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Johnf
    Johnf 🟠

Also, another thing that I noticed is that a deleted card shows as active. This is a problem. A deleted card should definetly show as inactive.

• Johnf
    Johnf 🟠

FYI, I think I figured out Domo's functionality. If you are in a page view (where you can see many cards) and you click the arrow menu, you have a remove feature. This feature only removes the card from that page, but does not delete it. To delete a card you need to open the card, click on the wrench and then delete. I guess what threw me off was the fact that a card was not on any other page and I thought the remove would delete the card.

• Johnf
    Johnf 🟠

Is there a place we can see removed cards that are not assigned to any pages, but not deleted?

This discussion has been closed.