Table Card

Add a button that would populate all fields to a table card.

Current State:

Many times I am building a table card and want most of the fields to show up on the card. Then I have to drag 10-20 fields over to build the card. This is a slow process.

Future State:

Have a button available to move all fields to the table card and then I can remove fields or rearrange as needed.

Thanks,

Johnf

Tagged:
19 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea @Johnf.  I am assigning this to our product manager @ckwright for review.

• Or even maybe a "Select/Deselect All" function, where you can Select All, then deselect individual attributes you don't want, and drag over the remainder all at once?

**Say thank you by clicking the 'thumbs up'
    **Be sure to select the answer that represents the best solution and mark as "Accept as Solution"
  • @Johnf @ckatzman This is a great idea. We would also want this in Sumo Card. If you could mulit select the column pills in Card Builder and drag them over would that work? 

• Multi-select and drag over... sure, that could work too.  Anything is better than one-at-a-time drag for a large number of fields.

**Say thank you by clicking the 'thumbs up'
    **Be sure to select the answer that represents the best solution and mark as "Accept as Solution"
  • @ckatzman Thanks!

• @ckwright, I agree with @ckatzman that multi select and drag would be a great improvement.

Thanks,

Johnf

• Is it possible to make a button on selection of a table card which moves all columns in one-click to the table card and then we can manually sort the needed columns and remove the irrelevant columns. It will save lots of time while having large number of columns.

• Thanks for submitting this idea @Kaushal.  I am assigning to our product manager @ckwright for review.

• YES! This would be great. I cant tell you how many tables I build to modify, validate and shrink datasets.......Good Call @Kaushal!

• FWIW, this feature exists on the Sumo card and by default all columns are shown on the column view format (not the pivot view format).  With Sumo you can also sort and reorder columns.

.Sumo show all.JPG

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • @Kaushal Thanks for this idea, it is on our product radar for improving the table experience. There is already an idea that was created. The title is Table Card, it has 12 votes. Please vote that card, I am marking this card as Duplicate. 

Thanks! 

This discussion has been closed.