Beast mode - leave my formatting alone

When I write a Beast Mode calculation, I do my lines and indenting for specific reasons so I can interpret the script later.

Sometimes Beasty Boy reformats my script, adding non-required parentheses and deleting line breaks, etc.

This makes interpreting my code much more difficult. 

I would like an OPTIONAL button to re-format my Beast Mode code, maybe even have it explain why it would be good to do that. Otherwise, leave my code format alone. 

4 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for submitting this idea @cwalliser.  I am assigning to our product manager @ckwright for review.

• Thanks for this feedback @cwalliser I will talk with the team and look into this request to have an option leave the format in the beast mode. 

• @cwalliser To avoid reformatting, when you save your Beast Mode, ensure to save the card itself as well afterward. I know it sounds weird, but this is what we discovered while doing some testing about this issue. This is clearly a bug as the formatting should be kept as soon as you save the Beast Mode itself.

Thanks!

• Thanks for the solution. I don't mind a bug as long as there is a work around ?

This discussion has been closed.