allow RENAME and hide fields/columns during card building process

Allow Rename and/or hide fields/columns during card building process will help us to improve filtering capability. It is confusing and usually end up creating data misconceptions. Additionally, this will help to improve adoption because will reduce "user panic" created by high amount of filtering options with non clear or confusing names from the source.

Thanks! 

2 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Thank you for this idea @GIriarte.  I am assigning to our product manager @ckwright for review.

• Thanks for this feedback. @GIriarte Question, would you want the settings you applied to be applied to everyone else who uses that data set or card, or only you will be able to see those changes?

• Yes, it must be applied to everyone. When they open the card and want to do filtering they only will see the unhided fields and with the name I assigned to those fields.

Remember, I think those changes should only impact the card but not the data set. The reason is that the data set could be use for multiple cards and the fields could be hide or unhide depending on the fields we need to show.

Let me know if you need any further clarification.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.