Can we have "login as" feature in Domo?

This will be very useful if someone (e.g. your CEO) needs your help to build/troubleshoot a report.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".
70 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• I agree with this but I would suggest that Admins and Privledged have the ability to "Shadow" a user. 

• Salesforce has a feature like this and it's very usefull to be able to login as the user and see what they're  able to see (i.e. pages, cards)

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • DaniBoy
    DaniBoy

domo

💎

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
    **You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
  • Thank you for your suggestion.  This has been submitted to our engineering team through ticket # DOMO-37783

• @MitchyMitch8 can you take a look at this please?

• @pliu This is a great suggestion! We're taking a look at this one and I'll keep you updated on any progress. 

•  @MitchyMitch8 I look forward to seeing this feature. Cheers!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".
  • I use this feature all the time within Adobe Analytics to diagnoise what a user is seeing when they login.   This is a true time saver for admins.

Jason McClellan
    Digital Marketing | Brocade
    130 Holger Way, San Jose, CA 95134
    O. +1.408.333.1819 | @sfwebguru
    www.brocade.com
  • Is there an update of where this is at on the roadmap?  Related to?: PDP - Impersonate

This discussion has been closed.