Summary Number based on subtotal value
I have a card where I show the ratio of opportunities closed to opportunities available in each quarter.
That part is easy.
The card requestor would also like to see the average ratio closed/available for the last 4 quarters combined, on the same card,
My first idea was to use the summary feature for this. But that appears to include either the data for the entire data set, or only the data for the current time period.
Is there a way to show a summary value for only and specified subset of the data?
1. The entire data set covers from 2011 to current.
2. When reporting for today, selection criteria is set to the dates for 2015-Q1 to 2016-Q2. With ratio per Qtr.
3. The 4 Qtr ratio would be the opportunities closed / available for the total of current qtr (2016-Q2) back to 2015-Q3
- 10.6K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 29 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.4K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 300 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 499 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.1K 日本支部
- 4 Private Company Board