Illustrator 2015.3 Update
Adobe has released updates to their Creative Cloud suite of applications. The latest version of Illustrator (listed as 2015.3 CC) is not compatible with Domo's Design Studio.
We have created a fix for this and have submitted it to Adobe with a request to expedite the approval process. I will update this thread when that has been approved and available.
In the meantime, if you have already upgraded to the new version, we recommend reverting back to the previous version.
To do that, follow these steps.
1. From the Creative Cloud desktop application, in the FIND ADDITIONAL APPS Tab, click the blue link PREVIOUS VERSION
2. Click the blue VIEW PREVIOUS VERSIONS link
3. Click the Install Button next to Illustrator
4. Select the 19.2.1 version for Illustrator in the drop-down list
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 137 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 52 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 997 Ideas Exchange
- 898 Connectors
- 236 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 76 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 233 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 49 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 572 日本支部