Needs to be able to see the publication group pages in the Domo Mobile App

Currently it's not supported, hope it's coming soon.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".
6 votes

Implemented · Last Updated

6 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• Interested in knowing this as well - we have a ton of publication groups we've setup for our organization that also rely on the mobile app.

• This is critical!  I have been scouring the Dojo and help to see what I was doing wrong.  Need sales to see there information only and not the whole comapny.  Publication Groups is the only way to do that that I know of.  If publication groups do not go through to DOMO app it defeats the purpose.

Dojo Community Member
    ** Please like responses by clicking on the thumbs up
    ** Please Accept / check the answer that solved your problem / answered your question.
  • Thank you for submitting this idea.  We have informed our engineering department of the request through ticket # DOMO-39278.  This is an internal designation for ticketing so I will update this thread with any changes to the ticket status.

• @RussM can you please take a look at this?

• We have this on our roadmap and are excited for when we can offer it to everyone. 

• Critical topic!

Do you have an EDT for this capability?

• Support for publication groups is included in our Mobile Web experience, the new iOS app we released last week, and will also be included in our upcoming Android App. 

This discussion has been closed.