Using a token breaks the data proxy
I'm using the latest version of ryuu on Windws, and came across two odd issues.
1. When I try creating a token, the token is generated but the application hangs - I have to Ctrl+C to get back to the shell. The token is actually successfully generated and stored in my local credentials file, it just doesn't end the loop.
2. With a token in place, I'm unable to access any data. Any attempt to hit the data endpoint results in the login page being returned, instead of the JSON that I should be getting. By deleting the local credentials file and re-logging-in, forgoing the token, I'm able to query data again.
Technical Consultant @ Acceleration
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 38 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 501 APIs
- 118 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board