How can I split 1 column into multiple columns
Is it possible to split 1 column to multiple columns by specifying the splitting character?
For Eg, I have column named Campaign and the values in the column follow a standard format like
'Campaign Date_Campaign Name_Campaign Type_Source_Language_Status'
Is there a way to split this column by '_' ?
- 7.3K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 142 Beastmode & Analytics
- 1.8K Data Platform & Data Science
- 54 Domo Everywhere
- 2K Charting
- 1K Ideas Exchange
- 904 Connectors
- 237 Workbench
- 342 APIs
- 77 Apps
- 19 Governance & Productivity
- 235 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 50 News
- 473 Onboarding
- 573 日本支部