Workbench Resource Requirements
2 questions about Workbench:
- Is running a job in workbench (specifically one pulling from an FTP connection) more CPU or Memory intensive?
- Can you run multiple instances of workbench all under the same user credentials at the same time?
We are planning on running workbench on EC2 instances in auto scaling groups based on how many jobs we have to run. There are EC2 instances optimized for compute power as well as those optimized for RAM - we are trying to determine which would best suit running workbench jobs.
This will be easy to test once we scale fully but we'd like to architect for scale as opposed to using the age old "wait and see" method.
- 10.7K All Categories
- 13 Getting Started in the Community
- 41 Beastmode & Analytics
- 2.1K Data Platform & Data Science
- 59 Domo Everywhere
- 2.7K Charting
- 2.5K Ideas Exchange
- 1.3K Connectors
- 362 Workbench
- 303 Use Cases & Best Practices
- 503 APIs
- 120 Apps
- 48 News
- 753 Onboarding
- 1.2K 日本支部
- Private Company Board