Moving pages to a subpage

It would be really nice to be able to move a page to a subpage. The current system of having to create a new subpage and then move cards from one to the other, then delete the first is clunky at best.

21 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• btm
    btm

domo

💎

Thank you for submitting this @McSwag. I am assigning to our product manager @product_John to review and comment.

• We're a new Domo user, and I was just looking through the help section on how to do just this. 

In the help section, it appears that as an Admin I can go to the Pages tab, then select boxes to move pages up and down in the heiarchy. But my reality is that I don't see any boxes to check and therefore there's no moving of pages to be done.

I thought perhaps I was missing something, but from McSwag's comment, I suppose this feature is not implimented yet?

• @bvaut the Pages tab on the left side of the menu under ADMIN is just an alphabetical listing of pages.

If you were looking to change page order as it appears across the ribbon, were you checking the little plus sign under your icon in the upper right? It is there that you can drag and drop the pages and change their order.

•  Hi there. I can only support this idea. Managing pages is so time consuming right now.

Thx

• @michaelf can you comment on the availability of this feature?

• @product_John Very interested in the release of this new feature. Any idea when it will be out ?

I've actually seen an option in Admin --> pages to select a page and "move" (I understand copy?) it to a new page or defined subpage. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work. Maybe it is the feature refered here ?

Thanks in advance

• Admin -->pages then select a page, click edit, then click move, brings up the dialogue here and this is working just fine. Very glad this feature is live and working!!!!!

Capture.PNG

• Under the 'Make Subpage' option I only see a partial list of avaialble pages.  The page where I want to move this to is not there.  Why am I only seeing a partial list of pages?  How can I find the page where I need to move this?

• mmakis
    mmakis ⚪️

Looks like this is solved.  Thank you @RXA for sharing the instructions.

• Credit to @RXA 

Admin -->pages then select a page, click edit, then click move, brings up the dialogue here and this is working just fine. Very glad this feature is live and working!!!!!

Capture.PNG

• @RXA@DaniBoy  - I would love to do this, but I don;t see the edit button when I got to Admin->pages. Where should I look? Can you send a screen show of how my page should look when the edit button is available? Thanks! 

This discussion has been closed.